Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tasty breakfast!



Hi! This post is going to be about one of my favorite meals for breakfast. It's oatmeal. With fruit.
I tend to pick healthier products, because that's what I'm used to. My family always teaches me how to choose better and healthier food. And that's what I'm trying to bring into my community, country and world.

You will need


Oatmeal, 2 cups
Milk, 2 cups
Grapes
Peaches
Bananas
Salt and Sugar to taste

(You can pick your favorite fruits)







Preparation
Make oatmeal with milk and add salt and sugar to taste. Let it sit for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, slice bananas and peaches, and rinse grapes.
Serve the oatmeal in a bowl and pick your favorite fruits.
(I used grapes, peaches and bananas just because we had some already and others are in season right now. You could pick any fruits you like)




It's very easy, fast and tasty!
Have it with a cup of tea or coffee. Enjoy!




Have a good day!
Anastasia


No comments:

Post a Comment